is our ministry to Infants – Kindergarten. For more information about Echo, click HERE.
One Way Kidz
For kids in 1st – 5th grade, they head to Bethel’s lowest level – the “Main Street” Hallway, at 10am*. Check your child in to the appropriate classroom, denoted by the flags over the doors. There the kids are brought to the “Theater” for contemporary worship designed just for them. Afterwards, they head to their classroom where we encourage our kids in their relationship with Jesus. Using Orange’s 252 Basics curriculum, three truths are reinforced with take-home materials, memory verses, and object lessons. Like One Way Kidz on Facebook.
To learn the vision behind the activities and stories in One Way Kidz, click here.
* The first Sunday of the month, the kids will join you in the Main Sanctuary, so you can worship as a family. After worship, you will bring your kids to the Cafe so their teachers can take them to class.
From 6:30 -8pm during the school year, boys and girls are split between two exciting programs. Boys sign in on “Main St.”, the lowest level. Our girls sign in either on “Main St.” or the bottom level, depending on their age.
This discipleship program for girls pre-school to 12 grade concentrates on:
1. winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
2. teaching them to obey everything Jesus commanded us
3. encouraging, supporting and giving accountability through Christian relationships
4. providing an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities
5. acquainting them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Christian Service Brigade