Those who call Bethel their home church give regularly. We believe that every good gift is from God, and therefore all we have is His anyways. We’re just stewarding what He’s entrusted to us. So one way we display our gratitude and devotion to Him is through the giving of our tithes and offerings. The tithe means a tenth, and 10% of our income is a good benchmark.
Use our secure links below to give a one time gift or set up a reoccurring gift from your bank account or credit card. The member login link will give you access to your account, allow you to view your giving record and contact information, play your giving, and provide changes in your address or phone number.
Or you can text to give at 73256.
Online giving disclaimer:
All contributions given for the use of a particular ministry or individual missionary/minister will be received as a contribution “preferred for the ministry of” that ministry or individual.
“Preferred for the ministry of” refers to the IRS regulation which requires that, in order for a contribution to be tax deductible, the non-profit organization handling the contribution must be free to use the gift as it deems most suited to its mission. Bethel will, however, attempt to honor your request under the terms of law.
|These directions will tell you How To Access Your Member Profiles, Update Your Information, Give Online, and View your Personal Page.|
1. Enter your “Login Name” You can use the email address you have registered at Bethel. Type this email address into the Login Name box above. If this is your first time to login select “Need a login? Click here“. Enter your email and name and click “Find Me“. The system will check our records. If you have registered your email, the system will create a login account for you. For more help Contact Us.
2. Enter your “Password” Passwords are case-sensitive. If you don’t know your password, click on the “request new password” button and a new password will be sent to you immediately via email. Note: We will use the email address you have on file with us.
***Note about receiving password. Since the password is coming from the website some of your email settings may put it in your “junk or spam mail” folders. Make sure you check those!
3. Members Only pages Members and Guests can create a login to Give Online. To access your member information we must have your current email registered in your records. Once you are logged in, you may access any “Members Only” pages. Once logged into your account you will see the contact information we have for you along with tabs for your contributions, classes and groups you are in, an online directory, etc. Remember, you are always signed in on a secure link to Bethel. ***Note about groups– only current groups are included. If you don’t find something you are looking for Contact Us.
4. Editing your profile At the top of the Members Only page is a link to ‘My Account’. Click on this to get to your account page. This is where you can view and enter your personal information. Whenever you want to save changes you’ve made to your personal information on the My Accounts page you must click on the “Submit Changes” button at the bottom of the page. To change your Password you need to type in your current password. If you want your name and information to appear in an online directory available to members at Bethel, you must select those options. By default, no one but you can see your personal information. Your giving records are always confidential.
5. Giving Records Your gift will be processed and appear on your banking account within 2-3 business days. It may not appear on our webpage for up to a week. When it does appear it will reflect the correct dates. Your contribution records can be obtained through this website but are NOT to be considered as “official”. Official contribution statements will be made available at year’s end for tax purposes.
God bless you as you support God’s Kingdom purposes through your giving at Bethel.
6. Additional Info About You (For Public Viewing) On the My Account page there is an area for you to select if you want your contact information available to other Bethel Members. Just select the input box labeled “Additional Information for Public Viewing”. You can change this info as often as you like.
Any other questions? Email: BCFaccess@bethelroc.com